REFLECTION ON DRAFT 2



REFLECTION: Synonyms and Related Words. What is Another Word for  REFLECTION? - GrammarTOP.com

I now need to make sure my introduction sound is correct and fix the start by shortening the first part in order to make sure I keep it below 5:30 because at the moment it is 5:36. I am also going to introduce myself better by calling it a 'A Millie Forster Documentary' and make it over two slides. I am going to get rid of the music on the second part of my talking as it doesn't quite fit in with what I am trying to get across. I am also going to change my writing again so that it sticks on the screen longer. I am also going to use more fade in and outs for my questions in my interviews because at the moment it is too jumpy. I am also going to try and add music to these questions to see what they will look like. I am also going to get rid of my slides about the cost of living and use more archived   footage in this part as I think it will fit better. I need to amend my spelling mistakes as-well of 'affect' in one of my slides.  In my end part I am also going to use more images of humans in the end part about Ukraine as it will make it more humanised and reach out to people more the severity of the issue.

Comments

Popular Posts